Rump•a•rooz® One size reusable cloth diapers are a revolutionary change to cloth diapering, and the G2 is their newest design! What makes the G2 different?
- the new 4th size setting now makes it possible to start using your one-size diaper from the day your baby is born. This newborn setting starts fitting at 6 lbs.
- a trimmer fit and adjusted small and medium size settings give your baby the perfect fit and cut out unnecessary bulk.
- the aplix hook has been replaced with a more reliable Velcro hold.
- the inside of the tabs are now full microchamois - no spandex. This helps keep your diapers looking great for many uses to come.
- both the aplix and the snap closure styles have smaller tabs to allow for the right amount of stretch and the perfect fit. Also, the snap diapers have two additional closure settings at the waist to provide the ultimate adjustability.
- the 6•r Soaker comes with each diaper. This totally unique insert is a set of 1 one-size insert that adjusts to a med/small or a large, and 1 newborn insert. The newborn insert also snaps to the one-size insert in three different positions, allowing for 6 size/absorbency settings.
Rump•a•rooz® is the only cloth diaper on the market that has been uniquely designed to contain the messiest of messes. The inside of each diaper is designed with 2 gentle internal gussets that channel each leg - there's no chance of escape for even the messiest of messes!
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time