Sage Creek Organic Crib Sheets are made from soft organic cotton and area available in fun whimsical prints and colors. One Size. Comes with a matching organic cotton drawstring bag.
Sage Creek uses organic cotton that is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment. These organic production systems build biologically diverse agriculture, maintain and replenish soil fertility, and reduce the use of toxic and relentless pesticides and fertilizers. Third-party certification organizations verify that organic producers use only methods and materials allowed in organic production.
The softness and quality of organic cotton is truly unmatched and one of the top reasons that people choose organic cotton for their baby's skin. Conventional cotton is weakened by chemicals used in growing, processing and dying - which break the fiber down and create a weaker, inferior cotton garment. This is why you get a softer, stronger, better cotton when buying organic. Organic cotton is a great choice for your baby and our environment.
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time