Natursutten teething rings are filled with purified sterilized water and are free of any yucky chemicals like Bisphenol-A, PVC and phthalates.
The rings are made from EVAtane (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate); a material also used for medical products and bears the EN 71 EU European standard, an EU norm concerned with safety in child use and care articles. Made in Germany.
Caution! Teething rings can be cooled down in a refrigerator, but NEVER in a freezer. They must NEVER be boiled or steamed, and please do NOT attempt to sterilize them in a microwave oven.
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time