Lola is the Flower Idbid. Happily, she also believes that "pretty is as pretty does." She has a lot of patience with the boys (which is particularly helpful when Waverly loses his focus). She is wise, sees both sides of an issue, is a natural mediator and offers well-reasoned advice. Lola’s area of expertise is flowers, trees and plants. She loves to draw and collects pictures of seashells.
Meet the Idbids: Scout, Lola and Waverly! Idbids are designed to create awareness and inspire action in children ages 3 and up. The Idbids' motto is "iddy biddy steps make a biggie big difference in keeping our Earth happy, healthy and green." Idbids strives to make its products using 100% organic, recycled and eco-friendly materials.
Each Eco-friendly Starter Kit contains:
- one 9” Idbid plush toy lovingly handcrafted using 100% organic Egyptian cotton which has been colored with natural organic dyes. Choose from Scout, Lola or Waverly.
- An organic cotton cinch sack for your child to wear.
- A Storybook and Field Guide printed on recycled paper with eco-friendly inks.
- An online rewards program.
- Kit packaging is made from recycled and eco-friendly materials and includes paper doll cutouts and a play land insert.
The delightful Idbids teach children ages 3 and up that it can be heaps of fun when you're keen on being green. They do it through a wonderful storybook journey of discovery. By taking iddy biddy steps along with his or her Idbid of choice, the child learns about the Earth and what he or she can do to make a difference.
After reading the book, there is a Field Guide and simple check list to help children continue to take their own iddy biddy steps every day. Once the Field Guide is complete, the child - with the help of a grown-up - can go to www.idbids.com to tell Scout. As a reward, Scout will create a personalized Idbids Certificate of Completion that you can print to celebrate the iddy biddy steps the child took to help keep our Earth happy, healthy and green.
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time