The Organic Caboose Eco-Fleece Diaper Cover is made of super soft and highly breathable eco-fleece - perfect any time of year! Made from Malden Mills Ecospun Polartec fleece from recycled soda pop bottles, this is a great alternative to wool and a superb nighttime cover. Includes fold-back tabs for easy washing. This beautiful oatmeal diaper cover is made in USA.
A little bulky with a prefold. But super bullet proof nightime and daytime cover. Soooo soft. Now that I am prego, I can't wait to get it in nb size.... Just as good as thirsties, but breathable in our 105 degree weather, her bum was always cool-
Add your review here
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time