Gro Baby is a modern, one-size diapering system. Its unique, waterproof shell and organic cotton soaker pad minimizes waste and cost. When the soaker pad is wet, you simply replace with a fresh, dry one!
How does Gro Baby work?
Gro Baby is designed so that the outer shells may be used for multiple diaper changes. If the soaker pad is wet, simply snap in a fresh one and you're ready to go. If the shell is wet, allow it to air dry; you can then use it for the next diaper change. When your Gro Baby Shell is soiled or very saturated, start fresh with a new Gro Baby Shell.
Most Gro Baby System users will find that using 2-4 Gro Baby Shells are enough per day, although newborn babies may need more.
How to care for your Gro Baby Diapering System?
First and foremost, it's very important to wash and dry your Organic Cotton Soaker Pads at least 3-5 times prior to use. They will not be fully absorbent for up to 10 washes.
You'll find that your laundry loads will be a third of the size of your regular laundry loads!
• Your Gro Baby Shell and Soaker Pads can be washed together on warm with ˝ the recommended amount of detergent
• A second rinse will leave your diaper squeaky clean
• While your Gro Baby Shells can be tumbled dry, we HIGHLY recommend line drying your shells. They will dry in less than two hours and will stay nice longer
• Gro Baby Organic Soaker Pads can be tumble dried
This may seem obvious but, whiteners, bleach, vinegar, enzyme cleaners and fabric softeners are not your diaper’s friends and will void all warranties.
How to avoid leaks with your Gro Baby System?
1. First and foremost your Gro Baby Soaker Pads must be washed and dried on hot 3-5 times prior to use. Keep in mind that they will NOT reach their maximum absorbency for up to 10 washes.
2. Gro Baby’s Organic Cotton Soaker Pads, while very absorbent, do not contain the SAP (super absorbent polymer) gels that make disposable diapers hold ridiculous amounts of liquid. This means you should plan on changing baby every two hours.
3. For naps, nights, car trips and older babies, we highly recommend adding a Gro Baby Booster to increase absorbency without adding much bulk.
4. Refrain from using petroleum based diaper balms as this coats your Organic Cotton Soaker Pads affecting their ability to absorb liquid.
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time