thinkbaby's 5oz bottles are free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), lead, PVC, phthalates, and nitrosamines and are made from PES or
. The patented venting system reduces colic, gas, and spit up - while the extra soft high grade silicone nipple provides an easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. Bottle venting systems have been shown to reduce the chance of middle ear infections in infants. The travel cap on this baby bottle minimizes spilling and makes for worry-free transport.
thinkbaby's baby bottles are dishwasher safe on the top rack and are packaged in recycled materials. There are two 5 ounce bottles in this package and each is packaged with a slow flow/stage 1 nipple. Medium and fast flow nipples are also available in packages of two.
Even though this bottle is made from PES plastic,
thinkbaby does not recommend heating bottles in the microwave. Plastics can develop hot spots that may harm your child.
thinkbaby specializes in safer products for healthier babies.
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time