All of our concentrated wipes solutions are handmade with premium, naturally derived and organic products that you can trust!
Our Honey Bun Drops are designed and made by a work at home mom, with your baby's needs in mind.
Each solution soothes and relieves itch and irritation, gently cleanses and moisturizes your baby's delicate skin, contains naturally antimicrobial and cleansing properties, is thought to aid in the healing of damaged skin, and keeps your cloth wipes fresh, clean and feeling like silk!
Coconut Oil Base. Hypo-allergenic. Cruelty Free.
Free of Preservatives!Handmade in the USA
NT WT 5 oz. *One bag of our Honey Bun Drops makes about 6 GALLONS of wipes solution!!!
Wipes Solution Directions:
1 Honey Bun Drop per 1 cup HOT water. Dissolve. Pour solution over your cloth wipes in a steral wipes container or wipes warmer, or add wipes solution solution to a spray bottle. DO NOT USE ON BABY UNTIL SOLUTION HAS COMPLETELY COOLED. Use one Honey Bun Drop with each water change. We recommend 2-3 water changes a week.
Choking hazard! Use only for intended purposes. Keep out of eyes, mouth, the reach of children, away from pets and direct sunlight. Like all wipes solutions, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Our famous Honey Bun Drops can be used for so much more than just cloth wipes solution!
Take a look at some of the additional uses:
• Keep our Honey Bun Drops in a soap dish in your guest bathrooms. I love to offer these as single use guest soaps.
• Bring our Honey Bun Drops on the go! Use in place of harsh public restroom soaps and dissolve a drop in a bottle of water for quick cleansing during car trips!
• Foot Soaks. I love to dissolve a few of our Honey Bun Drops in a warm foot bath! They soothe and moisturize my dry, cracked feet during the winter months.
• Use as a gentle cleans for your pets! I have a friend who has a dog that suffers from dry, itchy skin... She dissolves a drop in a spray bottle, lets it cool, and sprays it on her dog's coat. She has told me time and again that it relieves his itch, and keeps him clean and smelling amazing!
• Bathing. Dissolve a couple of drops in a cup and pour into you and/or your baby's tub. This will turn your bath water to silk and will aid in soothing itch due to dry skin, eczema, insect bites and diaper rash. Your skin will be left feeling soft and moisturized!
• Sponge baths. I keep a pedi bottle full of solution on my kitchen table with some cloth wipes and use them to clean up my baby's diry face and hands after meal time. I also bring a pedi bottle filled with warm solution to my changing station. I love to use it to give my babies sponge baths during the day between their regular baths, after they spit up, etc.
Healing Blend: mild glycerin soap, honey, organic calendula extract, organic chamomile extract, tea tree oil, and St. John’s Wort extract.
Cucumber Melon: mild glycerin soap, all-natural goat’s milk, shea butter and fresh cucumber scent with a kiss of sweet melon. SLS free.
Vanilla and Citrus: mild glycerin soap, honey, mango butter, silk amino acids with creamy vanilla and sweet citrus scents.
Milk and Honey with Chamomile: mild glycerin soap, honey, oatmeal, all-natural goat’s milk, and organic chamomile extract.
Lavender and Vanilla: mild glycerin soap, honey, mango butter and silk amino acids with a touch of lavender and vanilla.
No related products.
There have been no reviews for this product.
Add your review here
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time