GroVia™ Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are designed to be super absorbent, yet trim. Your GroVia™ Pads will mean smaller loads of laundry that use less water and detergent. Their unique design, waterproof backing, true leg gussets and 5 layers of organic cotton, wash well and dry quickly.
Sold in 2-packs
To Use: Simply snap your GroVia™ Pad into your GroVia™ Shell. When wet, unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia™ Soaker Pad. If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!
• Less waste in our landfills
• Save hundreds of dollars each year
• Healthier for baby
• Less diaper rash
• No Dioxins
Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
• Wash hot with detergent
, tumble dry 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
• Remove as much solid matter as possible.
• Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail
• No soaking necessary.
• Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
• Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
• Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
• Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Every time you make a purchase at Diapers Etc, you earn Fluff Bucks! Our rewards program gives you the opportunity to get FREE diapers!
How does it work?
For every dollar you spend you earn points that can be used just like cash! You earn one point for each dollar you spend.
Here are the reward levels:
- 200 points = $10.00
- 400 points = $20.00
- 800 points = $40.00
- 1000 points= $50.00
Just a few details!
- Points do not expire
- Points are given for the original purchase only; if an item is returned, the points will be deducted for that item's value
- Points are not given for shipping costs, only for the cost of merchandise
- Exchanges do not accumulate additional points
- Gift certificate purchases do not accumulate points
- Points are not transferable
- Points don't have "cash value" and can't be converted into cash
- This program can be changed or discontinued at any time